Tuesday, March 9, 2010

TIME OUT

This post is too funny. Aidan and Jerzee got into trouble and I told then to go face the wall for 3 minutes. So I put the timer on for 3 minutes and I left them there for 3 minuted and then I cane back and you think that they were left there forever. And this is what I came to.
Aidan was facing the wall and I told him he could get out. but he didn't move. He fell asleep.
 
And here is Jerzee
She also Fell asleep.
They were to funny.  I guess 3 minutes was to long for them so they gave up. LOL

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I love the fact that they fell asleep. HOWEVER dont you remember how BAD it was standing in timeout when we were kids? My feet ache just thinking of it. OBVIOUSLY you dont do it how dad did. And watched us to make sure we didn't move :-) OH the GOOD TIMES

Cassie said...

I remember time outs like these. They were the worst!! I also remember my feet aching. I remember trying to draw pictures on the wall with my fingers to try to kill the time.

One bad thing about this form of time out is that it leaves you vulnerable (bums facing out). I remember times when one of us kids weren't in trouble. They would go through the halls and slap the bums of the kids in trouble. Of course, we would yell and get in even more trouble. Or if all of us were in trouble, we would try to pester each other or knock each other down. Oh, the memories...Funny stuff!!