Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Remembering the lives of those we love

Remembering the lives of those we love.....This week is the week that I am constantly thinking about the MOST WONDERFUL LADY in my life.....My mom, She passed away 3 years ago, today (March 23, 2007). This week also is her birthday. She was born on March 26, 1953. My mom was such an inspiration to so many, and not just because of her LONG courageous battle with cancer. I can't remember a time in my life when she was negative about herself or others. She always had a smile on her face and followed it with a warm hug. She truly cared about EVERYONE in her life. If you had the opportunity of knowing her, than you can understand her love. She was truly amazing. She was always wild and crazy, but there was a serious side somewhere inside of her. She meant the world to me. I am so thankful for the gospel and the knowledge of eternal families. I can only pray that I can be just as amazing as she was. The saying is so true " I owe all that I am to my ANGEL MOTHER" I love you mom!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I love you sister. I miss mom so much.

Kristin said...

What a sweet tribute to your mom. Miss her! Love ya!

Mindy said...

You and Crystal are so great to share your testimonies.. you are both great women just like her! Love you guys.