Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Jaxon's Baby blessing

Here we all our getting ready to go to Jaxons baby blessing.
We all were way excited for him.
He was bless at our church by his dad. Jeff did such a GREAT job. I was so proud of him.
After the blessing we came back to the house and had a luncheon. And we took pictures of some of the people that came.
Here is Kiel, Angie, Nessa, and Scott holding Jax. 
Kiel kept moving and laughing I could never get a good one of him thanks buzz.

Here is half of Vern and Lora's family. We love them so much
Here is Grandpa, Grandma and kristina with Jax.
PK was so funny I said smile and Jax did but PK didn't he was mad LOL
But I got one of him smiling now
well kind of. At least he is not bitting Jax's head LOL
Here is JC and Jax. JC thinks he is so funny.
My kids love him so much He is such a GREAT uncle to them. Aidan thinks the world of JC
Here is Shad and Wyatt Holding Jax.
Shad love Jax. Everytime he see's Jaxon he always says Jaxon Jett come here.
Here is Melissa and Jax. Melissa's girls was playing upstiars with Aspyn and Jerzee
Here is Aunt Jan and Jax. Jan's boys were playing.
Here is Jamie and Chris. We love them so much. We hangout all the time I am so glad we have such GREAT friends,
I am sorry if I didn't get a picture of everyone holding him. But thank you everyone that came to the blessing.
So couldn't make it to the house cause there was a lot of babies being blessed today.
But Thank you for coming.  

1 comments:

Crystal said...

Sorry we didnt get a picture with Jaxon. We had to hurry and get back to our ward. BTW we definitely were late. But I am glad we went because Chenielle was assigned to give a talk in Primary next Sunday. OHHH, my baby is growing up.