Tuesday, March 9, 2010

sierra's new Baby horse

My cousin's horse had her baby on March 2. Her name is Flossy.The kids and I went to go see her after we rode. She is so beautiful. The kids had so much fun playing with her. Here she is playing with her ball.
                                                                    she is so cute.
Aspyn loved her so much
she wanted to take her home.
Aidan loved her too. I started to laugh cause Aidan was petting her and then he was playing in her pen and she was all happy running around and then kicked him and Aidan started laughing and said
"What the crap, she just kicked me, mom".
He was a good sport I thought he would cry I asked him if it hurt and he said "hope not at all mom".
Notice Jerzee would not go in to play with her. she would only pet her threw the fence.
Flossy tried to eat Jax's blanket Jax stared at her like you are small shouldn't you be bigger than this.
Here is my kids sitting on the wooden swing. Aspyn said "mom, I dont think this swing is going to hold us".
I told her if "It can hold uncle Danny then It can hold you guys."
Thanks Sierra for letting us go play with your baby horse she is so cute.

0 comments: