Wednesday, March 3, 2010

2 months old check up

Today, was Jax's 2 month Dr's appt. He did such a great job. He kept smiling and talking to the nurse. I think he has a little crush. He was so stinking cute. He is growning really fast. He now is on the 99% on the height and  40 % on the weight. He is 26 inches long and 11.6 pounds. WOW my baby isn't a baby anymore. he is growing so fast. Here is what he likes/or is doing
he loves his mom holding him
he love to talk
he smiles
he laughs
and
He is now rolling from his front to back
almost from his back to front he gets half way and then gives up.
I didn't believe he already rolls until I saw him roll off the couch.


Wow I love my baby so much he is getting blessed on Sunday at our church and He is going to look so handsome in his little tux that I have for him.

3 comments:

The Wiseman's said...

Wow!! They grow so fast!!

Julie said...

Make sure to post pictures of him in his little tux! So cute!

Crystal said...

I love him so muh. It is so fun to hold a little one after holding my tank :-)