Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The kids and I went to go riding today. Since we haven't rode all winter long.
Here is Aspyn on Foxy. We got Foxy the year we got married, I was going to ride her for my rodeos but she isn't very big so she became the kids horse.
Here is Aidan on Foxy.
Aidan wasn't sure of riding him He gets a little scared so it makes the horse not sure.
So I kept telling Aidan just relax. And the horse will relax.
.
Here is Jerzee. She also was a little scared. but she did good.
GUESS WHAT Jaxon even rode the horse. he just kept staring at her like what is this.
Foxy did such a great job letting Jaxon ride her.
 
Here is Jax His face was so funny. He Stared at her eyes like try anything and my mom will kick your butt.
Here is me and Foxy. I love all my horses. I didnt get to ride keeters tonight. but that is ok.

1 comments:

Crystal said...

Little Flossy is so cute. I need to post the pictures of her and my kids on my blog. I have so many posts that I am behind on, as well.

I love Jaxon's face when he is looking up at (his) horse :-)