Thursday, December 3, 2009

36 weeks

Your baby is still packing on the pounds — at the rate of about an ounce a day. He now weighs almost 6 pounds (like a crenshaw melon) and is more than 18 1/2 inches long. He's shedding most of the downy covering of hair that covered his body as well as the vernix caseosa, the waxy substance that covered and protected his skin during his nine-month amniotic bath. Your baby swallows both of these substances, along with other secretions, resulting in a blackish mixture, called meconium, will form the contents of his first bowel movement.
Today, I had my 36 week appt. everything went really well. Baby is measuring really good. He checked to see if the baby was head down and he was. So, that is really good. Also he checked to see if I am dilated and that well guess what to no surprise..........................................I am dilated to a 3 and 75 % effacted yay it is getting closer. I can't believe how quick this pregnancy has gone. I don't think the dr. had anyone like me cause he said He doesn't think I am going to make it all the way to my due date. But I know I will cause it is all like my other pregnancy's. oh well. we will see. I am going to take down when everyone thinks I am going to have baby Jaxon and I will post it on my blog so start guess. date, time, weight, who is he going to look like and all. It will be fun.......

Jamie L.  9 lbs   23 1/2 inches  Dec. 23
Kristina   8 lbs. 7 oz. 22 inches  Dec. 28
Laura    7 lbs. 11oz. 21 inches    Dec. 19
Kami    8 lbs. 3 oz. 22 inches    Dec. 21
Lora     7 lbs. 15 oz.  24 inches  Dec. 26
Jamie E. 7 lbs. 14 oz. 23 1/2 inches Dec.21
Tara (T)  8lbs 1oz   12:30   Dec.27
Mindy     8 lbs. 14 oz  2:13  Dec. 24
Marilyn    8lbs 8oz   12:30  Dec. 25
Melanie   8 lbs 5 oz   11:45  Dec 22
Kelly     9 lbs. 0 oz. 21 inches Dec. 26

3 comments:

Jamie said...

My guess is 9 pounds even and 23 1/2 inches long on Dec 23rd. xoxoxo

Evan and Kristina said...

December 28th and he will be 8 lbs 7 oz and 22 inches long. Can't wait for him to get here! These 3 boys are going to be little menaces (? spelling) together.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.