Monday, December 28, 2009

Jaxon Jett Hart

Jaxon Jett Hart was born on Dec. 26th 2009 at 1:20. He was 7 lbs. 14 oz. 21 1/2 inches long.
We are so excited that Jax is here. We went to the hospital at 6:30 in the morning and got started at 9. my water broke at 10 and got the epidural at 11. I was at a 5 at 12:40 and then went to a 10 in 10 minutes. The nurse came and got me all set up. When the Dr. came in she told him to HURRY because.......... Jax's head was already out. ( I told the Dr. when I feel pressure it doesn't take long). Well I was right 2 minutes later he was born. We love him so much.  after I had him I got to hold him for not even 5 minutes and then Jeff and my dad held him. I only got to see him for 10 minutes and they wheeled me back to the OR for surgery.I had my tubes tied WOW that is weird. I felt like I was on an airplane. the table moved like I was. Jax does not like to be wrapped up. His legs have to be out.The second day he was up for 4 hours straight. I just loved it. cause he would just look around. Thye nurses would get so mad if we went to pick him up from the nursery because they all fought to hold him. They loved him so much. they said he was the best cause he NEVER crys. Who wouldn't love this face.After we got home we did a family picture. The kids love him so much. They just kept kissing him. I think They missed us and boy did we miss them.Parker (kristina and Evan's little boy) came and saw him. He put them together to see the size difference. Parker has grown up so fast. I didn't think he was until I saw him next to Jax.
Look at the feet they are all most the same size but Parkers feet are fatter. Thank you for everyone who came to visit us. we loved it...


9 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh my cuteness. I love his face. If you ever need any extra arms to hold him you best be calling me :)

aurry said...

Congrats Jeff and April! He's a cutie! You'll have to let me know through Kristin how 4 kids is, since that will be me in a couple more months!

Mahe Clan said...

CONGRATS!!! Your son is too handsome and what a awsome christmas present you all recieved!!! Hope you are getting as much rest as you can!:)
Lani

Mindy said...

Darling pictures!! He is such a handsome boy! We are so happy for you...

Kristin said...

What a cutie!! I hope you are feeling well. Let me know if you need anything!

Crystal said...

Ohhh, I love him so much. He is so handsome. Chenielle can't wait to see him. And I can't wait to see my little (BIG) guy next to him. Love you sis.

WheelersFamily said...

Congratulations! He is darling.
You have a Beautiful family!
love the name.

Devin and Becky said...

congrats april! wow yah i agree who wouldn't love that face. so precious! hope recovery is well for you! what a perfect christmas present!

Mother Goose said...

YAY! So glad everything went well. What a beautiful children you have Apes!