Monday, December 14, 2009

Puppies.............

Here is the proud Dad Ruger. Today, Baya's water broke at 7:30 this morning. and went ALL day long with no pups. Well no pups at 6 and Aspyn had a soccer game so we just thought ok we will go. well we came back to this cute little guy. He was born at 6:45 pm. JC came to help cause Jeff and I did not know what we were doing . Well as the night grew closer Jeff had to go to work at 9. and JC stayed there well nothing was happening and we thought she was done. So, he left and I went to bed cause I didnt sleep at all that day and I had to go to work at 12. Well JC called me woke me up at 11:30 and I went to see if anything happened well this little guy was there.
 Baya did such a great job. We were worried cause she is still a pup herself. But it looks like Baya wanted to do it herself with no one watching. Cause when I came home at 2 in the morning this is what I saw.......1,2 and 3 oh wait theres 4 more..


Here they are all together. 2 boys and 4 girls.

4 comments:

Evan and Kristina said...

They are so adorable! I bet your kids are just loving them to death!

Crystal said...

Way to go, Baya. Chenielle would love to have one. BUT........ They are so adorable. Seriously, if anyone wants one of these puppies they are such a good family/hunting dog. My dad has raised them and my brother. Now April. They are AMAZING bird dogs. I would love to have one if I could. BUT allergies......and the husband:-)

Congrats sis and Baya. Now lets just get little Jaxon here safe and sound. I won't be allergic to him :-) I so can't wait to hold a newborn again. I already miss that stage.

Mindy said...

If my husband sees this...
He's been bugging me about getting a dog and to start them out as a pup.. BONUS!
Too cute!

Kristin said...

They are too cute! Love 'em.