Thursday, December 17, 2009

38 weeks

Your baby has really plumped up. He weighs about 6.8 pounds and He's over 19 1/2 inches long (like a leek). He has a firm grasp, which you'll soon be able to test when you hold his hand for the first time! His organs have matured and are ready for life outside the womb.
Today, I had my 38 week appt. and everything is going well. His heart beat is still a little low but he wasn't worried about it. I am dilated to a good 4 and 85% effacted so we are just waiting on little Jaxon. I told him how I have been seeing dots (lights) all in my eyes and he did a test and found out that I have Pre-eclampsia which is Toxemia. So right now little Jaxon Jett will be coming December 26th YAY I so cant wait for that day. It is coming so fast. I can't wait to kiss his little cheeks.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I can't wait to kiss his little cheeks either!! I love them babies, I am just glad that it is your baby and not mine :) I can send him home to you when I get tired!! xoxoxox

korrock said...

i bet you will have him before christmas if not christmas eve or christmas day!! GOOD LUCK!!!

The Weaver's said...

Yay! December 26th is the day I picked! Good luck! Our little man Kyson was going to be Jett up until the last week of my pregnancy and we suddenly changed it to Kyson. Love the name Jett though!