Saturday, November 28, 2009

cutting down our christmas tree

Every year as a family we go up past evanstan to cut down our family christmas tree. We had a blast. JC, Grandpa, and Kiel brought up their 4 wheelers and we played on them all day. JC kept saying good thing the hospital is half hour away cause I kept playing on the 4 wheelers. Aidan Loves his uncle JC. They kept playing on it. Aidan did really good. He would hang on good.
 
When we were eating lunch Jerzee layed on Grandpas and wouldn't get off. She is so darn cute. I love her.
We had so much fun when we were done eating lunch Angie got pulled by a 4 wheeler. well she went right over a mouse. I have never seen Angie bail off so fast. it was alive when she hit it. but this is the end results. Well Angie won. LOL



1 comments:

Crystal said...

You beast. I din't know you went this year. Clint and I are going up with our family instead of his....so you BETTER go again next year.