Thursday, July 8, 2010

Raptors baseball game

My Dad has season tickets to the Raptors Baseball. Right were my Dads seats are were perfect for foul balls. The kids loved it here they are waiting for the game to start.Here is the Team warming up before the game.












Aspyn and I being silly smiling for the camera The Raptors are really good they hit 7 out of the park hits, Aidans favorite was when the other team hit a foul ball and he said "oh crap its coming for us."   and then it went right over our heads, over the roof and then you heard a thud. and Aidan said "oh Crap I would hate that to be my car that just got hit." He cracks me up I love him. Thanks again Dad for letting us go. We had a BLAST!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Mindy said...

We love going to Raptors games! How nice of your dad.