Friday, July 30, 2010

Families are Forever....

WOW after reading this blog. I feel for this family. They have such a Beautiful daughter and one tragic accident. It makes me realize how life is short. Make sure you hold your loved ones closer. and tell them how much you love them each and everyday. even if you don't believe what they do is right. still love them cause you never know when life is going to end... My heart goes to this wonderful family. this is their blog if you want to check it out... But, Before you do make sure you have a box of tissues in your hand...
I want to tell ALL of my family that I love them and how much they mean to me... thank you for being in mine and my kids life's... You ALL mean the world to us...

1 comments:

Crystal said...

What a beautiful family and precious little angel. I can't imagine.