Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th of July

On the 4th of July everyyear we go to Riverdale fireworks and then to Evan's mom's house for ice cream. and then at night we go to her house again. for dinner and for fireworks. This year after the parade we went to lori's house and had a BBQ and swam and then later we went back to evan's mom's house... The kids had so much fun at the parade and getting candy.Jaxon LOVED swimming. Lori's pool is heated so it wasn't bad swimming. Jax kept blowing bubbles in the pool. "Jerzee say CHEESE".I love my Lil man. He makes me smile everyday.Aspyn and Aidan loved jumping off the diving board.Here is Falisha and Sierra posing.   I love this man. Jerzee and sienna playing...Aspyn,Aidan,Jeff,Chris,Jamie and me went all down the slide. We were like kids again. After swimming we went home to get ready and go back to evan's mom's house for the BBQ and fireworks here we all are watching them.Here is the Lacefield's except for Gabe cause he was at his dad's. Jamie wanted to add Jax in the picture.Here is me and Aidan I love this kid. He is too funny.We hope everyone had a WONDERFUL and safe 4th of July...

1 comments:

Crystal said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the last picture with you and Aidan. I also love the fact that Jamie is the ONLY one plugging her nose :-) Aidan's outfit is way cute. BTW we have the same floaty for our babies. However I a about due for a new floaty. I have had it since Chenielle was a baby.