Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happy Birrthday Aspyn

Happy Birthday to my baby girl today she turned 7. Wow where has the time gone. It just seems like yesturday you were born. You are such a BIG helper.





You are so much loved by your family. All of your aunts and Uncles love you.


We are so blessed having you in our family.


When you smile you lighten up the room.


You are such a BIG sister. Your brothers love you


and your sister loves you.


You are such a great cousin to your cousins.


You love winter time. So you can go out and make a snowman.


You want to become a Dr. when you grow up. You say that when you become a Dr. you can work for Aunt Kristina cause she is a nurse. LOL.


You make us ALL laugh. Cause you are funny.


You love going to parades.




And I love you. You melt my heart. I love you and I hope you have a great Birthday. Love you baby girl...

Love Mom

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Aspyn!

Kenzi Dawn said...

Happy Birthday, Aspyn!!!

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Aspyn!! xoxoxo

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday Aspyn. I sure love you. You are such a beautiful girl.

utahnelsonfamily said...

Happy Birthday Aspyn!!!