Monday, July 12, 2010

Lindsay side reunion


This is My Dad's side on his mom's side family reunion. We went down in Orem this year. It was a blast we played games and did a family picture. There was not a lot of prople that went this year. Out of 11 kids there is only 2 that are still alive my grandmas twin brothers Bob and Ben. Here is my dad with all of his grandkids that went. Hudson,kennedy and sienna was with their parents. but that is ok Here is my kids with my dad. they all love him so much. I think my dad is the greatest...Jaxon and Jeff smiling for the camera. Arent I so lucky I love them.
Uncle clint had Ice and kept dripping it on Jax's head. It was kind of funny...Clint is a really fun uncle My kids like him.Chennielle was so hot. She got some Ice and kept rubbing it on her belly saying" AAAAHHHHH that fells so good." I love her Jerzee and my dad listening to the people talk about there familys. while us kids were laughing at each other.Chandler was so done. He wanted to go play Jax thinks he is so funny he kept laughing at his self in the stroller.There was this HUGE house where we were at... We wanted to see the front of the house so we did. I think I am going to say hello to my long lost family. ;) LOLIsn't that a huge house. I loved it

1 comments:

Crystal said...

First of all LOVED that house. It is over 8000 sq ft. Secondly, I couldnt believe that not a lot of people showed up for the reunion. Oh well, we still had fun.