Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jaxon Jett Hart photo shoot # 2


Everyone that I talk to say that they want to take pictures of Jax. and How can you not he is so cute. and why not if they are FREE right? Here is so picture a friend in my ward took. she did a really GREAT job. I love them thanks Jacilyn...
I love this one. It is my favorite.
and this is my other favorite one too. He is going to be a GREAT football and soccer player like his daddy.
So sweet. ( darn kid wouldnt take his bink out)
What not to love right?Looks so small. ohI like this one too.A mothers love,Mommy's boy huh?So done with this photo shoot until next week when cousin heather takes his cute pictures.
Oh I love this lil man I might be biast but I think he is the CUTEST lil baby ever.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Sweet.... they are all so cute!

Crystal said...

I can't stand it. Jaxon is so precious. I love the first one, with him in the beenie. So handsome.

Brookie said...

he is a beautiful baby april! congrats!!!