Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2 Weeks old check up

So, We had Jaxon's check up today. Everything went REALLY good. The DR said he looks really good. I told her how I was a little worried because his eye keeps watering and she told me what crystal told me. his little tear duck isn't developed all the way yet but to keep doing what We are doing. They weighed him and DRUM ROLL PLEASE......................................He weighs 8 pounds and 8.5 oz and is 23 1/2 inches long WHAT that is how big Aidan was when I had him. I am really BLESSED to have such GREAT kids. They ALL help out so much. I cant wait until his 2 month appt. to see how BIG he is then.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Silly....the tear duct ISN'T developed....you said on the post that it IS. I still love ya sis. But I think I love Jaxon more, sorry :-)

April said...

Sorry, I fixed it now. my bad!!!