Saturday, January 9, 2010

2 Weeks old

Jaxon Jett is 2 weeks WOW where has time gone. He is such a GREAT baby. He now is sleeping threw the WHOLE night. AAAHHH. I am so excited because I get to feed him right before I go to work and when I get home. Well right now he wakes up at 6:30 so hopefully If I hurry home I can feed him. We were bored today, So we played with the camara and took pictures of him. I just Love him...



I love his little smile in the picture. He is going to be a stud. He has the same kind of face expression my brother JC has.


5 comments:

utahnelsonfamily said...

2 stinkin cute, I can't believe that its been almost 2 weeks since I came and saw you at the hospital

Evan and Kristina said...

he is a cute little stinker!

Crystal said...

I cant stand it....I love this lil guy soooo much.

Jamie said...

I love him...

Mindy said...

I do see some JC in him.. he's so cute!!