Monday, October 6, 2008

While the men are a way the girls like to play

Since the men are going to be gone at the deer hunt. I am going to be doing a girls day of scrapbooking at my house on Oct. 18th at 1:00. Who ever wants to come is invited. So bring your pictures, papers, ect. you can scrapbook or make cards or just come and hang out. We are going to have everyone bring a snack to munch on. So come and have a good old time with some old friends and new friends. Just let me know if you would like to come!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have come because I need to finish all of my paper scrapbooking, but I am actually going hunting this year! Weird, huh? After 20 years of living with a family of hunters, I am finally going hunting. I am pretty excited! Andy & I are going up with his sister & brother-in-law. Have fun, scrapbooking!

Tara- said...

It wont work on my page I'm pissed!!! Owell I will keep trying...... Yaaaa i'm excited ;)

Kristin said...

Cute family pics. I will have to let you know about the 18th. My sisters have talked about going to Gardner's Village that day.

Jamie said...

That would be fun but it is Brigham's birthday. We should have a scrapbook night like once every two weeks cuz I am way behind. Also, when does that saftey kids stuff get in?