Thursday, October 2, 2008

6 Quirks about me

My friend Marla tagged me to write 6 unspectactular quirks about myself.

1) I have to have my clotheswashed a certain way. It bugs me when someone puts something in and its not in right wash.Like all the socks have to be washed by themselves. My clothes by themselves. And my Bras too.

2). Like my friend Marla I hate commercials. Whenever they come on I find myself surfing the channels for something else or go and pick up stuff.

3.) I hate it when you've just cleaned your house and it undone right behind you. It always seem that within 5-10 minutes of finishing and there is a mess somewhere, or the kids have helped out with some kind of toy, or having your husband come home and say what did you do all day and your house was just cleaned.

4.) I cannot go out of the house somewhere with out having my bra on. I can't just run quickly to the store or to someones house without having my Bra on or I can't sleep with out it too.

5.) It bugs me when my kids fight over a toy and there is 2 of the same toy, Like a baby doll.

6.) Some chews with their mouth open or chops on ice or has food on their mouth and leave it there.

So these are some of my Quirks. I've thought long and hard and its rather hard to point out things about yourself.

I'm going to tag some people to write 6 unspectacular quirks about themselves.
Kristin, Jamie, Tara, Tiffany and anyone who wants to

Here are the rules:Link to the person who tagged you
Mention the rules on your blog
Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about you
Tag some people if you so desire.

0 comments: