Friday, October 17, 2008

Where a kid can be a kid....



Today we decided to go to CHUCK E CHEESE. Since Jeff was going hunting the kids and I wanted to go have fun. We had so much fun.

felt like I was a kid again. I got so excited when I saw chucky come out. Aspyn said "Mom, you don't have to be excited, He is here to see the kids not the parents." I had such a good time and the kids did too.

We can't wait to go there again. We got there at 10:30 and hardly no one was there but at 12:30 you couldn't even walk cause there were so many kids and parents.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

How fun!! I can't wait to take my chitlins.

stacy said...

we love chuck e cheese. we are so glad that there is one closer now, haven't been yet, but planning it soon!

Kimberly said...

We went there for Braydens birthday a few weeks ago it was a blast!! Wasn't the picture thing just so cool!! I loved watching it sketch us!! Looks like you all had a blast!!