Sunday, October 5, 2008

Family pictures








Today, In the break of conference we had my sister take these pictures at my dad's house. I really wanted to go up to the mountians but it was to cold. I was happy when the sun came out for a little bit so we could take them. It was fun but none of the kids wanted to look. So we had to do a fun picture and Jerzee looks like she is bitting Aspyns butt. But really she ws crying cause she didn't wasnt to do the pictures anymore. So we had Aidan and Aspyn laughing. So I think they turned out cute. Thanks Angie, You are awesome.

10 comments:

Kimberly said...

aw these pictures are absolutley adorable. Love it :)

Devin and Becky said...

April these pictures are all so adorable. you and your hubby made some dang cute kids!!

Amanda Fullerton said...

Wonderful pictures, April! You have a beautiful family. Your sister did an awesome job.

Tara- said...

Cute Cute Pics!!!! Hey April how did you get that Trailer Widget to work for Twilight? I've tried a million times I get a black screen thats all--thanks :) Also I got my tickets for the Girls night out Twilight event I'm SOOOOO excited are you going????

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute pictures! I especially like the crazy/funny one of the kids. That would be super cute blown up!

Anonymous said...

I love these pics April! Your hair is darling!! You have an extremely cute family!

Southworth 6 said...

Super Cute pics!!!!

Becky Jorgensen said...

love, love your pictures!!! who took them? They turned out so nice. Your fam is so adorable, you need to have more kids cause they are so freaken cute!

The Weaver's said...

Cute, cute pictures! I love them! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! And look how pretty your Dad's yard is. I haven't been there forever!

Brookie said...

your kids are super cute!!! the pics look great!