Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Corn maze

Every year the Thomas side goes to the corn maze on 1900. My grandma Reta was always BIG on halloween. If you didn't know she would be all decked out as a scary witch and Boy was she scary.....She even went to some schools and go in there halloween parade to scare some kids. But since she has past and our family is getting to BIG and cant fit any where we just go here and have a party. The kids love to go down the slide. They would spend hours of going down if we let them... Here is Aspyn and Ellie going down..
 



 my kids look forward to this every year and they have a BLAST too.




My handsome boy he has got so BIG so FAST. Where has the time gone.  

Here is some of the GREAT grandkids you got from left to right (Izzy, Ryan, Aubrey, Sienna, Ellie, Jax, Aspym Kennedy, Aidan , Chandler, Victor, Chenielle, and Jerzee) most of the other GREAT grandkids showed up late and I didnt get a picture. but there is tons of us. There is 14 grandkids and all but 5 of them are married and has kids so when it comes down to it we have tons. LOL 
 Mama and Jax, I love him so much He is such a Mamas boy and I love it
Here comes Wyatt. He is such a cute little boy and fits into our family so well. All the kids just love him so much....



GO amber and Kail.....

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I remember your grandma doing that! We LOVED going to her house on Halloween.

Crystal said...

Great pics you captured that night. I still need to post mine. The kids had so much fun that night. I still wished us girls would have gone to the Haunted house that night :-(