Saturday, October 30, 2010

Couples Halloween Party!!!

Every year we get together as couples and do a Halloween party. It is ALWAYS a BLAST. This year we decided to go as Lady gaga and her bodyguard.
Here is our friends Dawn and Matt who went with us...Here is Jeff and I. I lalalalove this man. It is so much fun to dress up as a theme with your date...


J.C and Lindsey went as Wolverine and Rogue... I thought they looked awesome

Tiffany and Jerald , Watch out Jerald you'll shoot your eye out. and Tiff as the lamp

Here is some of the couples


This game was really fun Its minute to win it. You had 1 minute to not use your hands and try to get the oreo in your mouth from the top of your head to your mouth... LOL It was fun I was really good at this game probably cause I have a BIG mouth LOL

I got it on the 2nd time

Jeff was praying about it a little to hard...

Angie that is my man.... Jeff I think you are enjoying that a little to much...

Dawn and me Just chilling

dount eating contest....

Matt had to dance the monster dance... It was too funny

Jeff and matt chilling too,

Holly and her husband dressed as Mr. Owl and the loli pop. It was a good costume they won with the most talented one !!!

this game you tied this box and you had to shake your butt with 7 balls in it.

Jerald trying to help tiffany shake her butt...

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Looks like tons of fun, as usual. Glad you all had a good time.

Unknown said...

I work for NBC's Minute To Win It and I came across your blog. It looks like it was a great event and was wondering if you had any videos from it? We like to gather fan's videos to put in packages during commercial breaks. If you have any videos showing people playing Minute To Win It games and would like to share please contact me at Melissakmorkus@gmail.com.

Thanks!

-Melissa