Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Jaxon's 9 month check up

Today Jax had his 9 month dr. appt. He did so good. He flirted with the nurse and Dr. when he grows up the girls are going to hang on him.He loves the Dr. so much and she was good to him

Look mom I am playing. He loves to play with this toy all the time when we come

YAY mom I am a big boy. LOL I can't believe how big he is grown in the past month.

They gave him some med to put in his mouth. before they gave it to him he took it and put it in his mouth himself

Hello Dr. how are you??? LOL


Here he is getting his shots and he didn't even cry He was so good.

He weighs 20 pounds and is 32 1/2 inches long. His weight is in the 13% and he is off the chart on lengh. The dr. couldn't believe how big he is. Here is what he is doing now. He loves to sit up and clap. says  mama and dada. He now is crawling backwards. it is so fuuny. he now has 6 teeth. and is trying to walk now...and BOY am I going to be in big trouble when he does. We got rid of his bottle and no he drinks normal milk YAY no more formula. He loves his mama and hates when I have to go to work his dad has to call me after an hour of crying. and then when he hears my voice he stops and bes good... LOL All in all he is such a GOOD baby. He is my best one.....We love him so much

0 comments: