Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Rodeo time

This year state was at Logan and I worked the night before. Well when I got off of work (@730) I went home got my truck ready and went to get Keeters the horse. Well kevin (my father in law who is the BEST) got the trailer out and noticed it had a flat. He fixed it. We loaded up and left me and the kiddos. Well we got on top of Mantua and the truck died of NO gas WTF!!! Well a friend stopped and helped us out and then we were on our way. We got to the fairgrounds and went to my meeting and then finally the rodeo started well I didnt ride untill 1030 at night so I have been up for 48 hours well I was getting ready to go do the barrels. First barrel beautiful. Second barrel Beautiful Thrid one well I dont remember I past out. I didnt come to untill people were on top of me checking me out. My kids were worried about me and i told them I was ok when I knew I was not. I hurt so bad. Until Jerzee said "Mom, I am going to kill that DAMN horse". I told her it wasn't even keeters fault it was mine. Well my cousins wonderful husband took my horse and unsaddled and loaded him up. so we could go home driving home hurt but I was't going to let my kids know how bad. well we got all the way to Brigham city and the DAMn truck died again WTF!!! all in all we got home safe...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh i am laughing my head off at Jerzee's comment. Love it! Glad your ok

Mindy said...

How scary April!! Glad you are ok, but laughing at Jerzee...