Thursday, November 5, 2009

Family pictures


I have been wanting to update my family pictures for a couple of months now. But I have been wanting to wait to until Jax comes. Well I gave in to do it. (I really wanted to update the kids pitcures). We went to sandridge park and had my good friend Jamie help us out. Thank you Jamie for helping out last minute. My kids weren't feeling very good Jerzee and Aidan both have the cold. They turned out good though Here are a couple of them.


We had to get a picture of Baby Jaxon.......


8 comments:

Kenzi Dawn said...

Those are really cute. I would have taken them for you--for free--too! You guys sure have some stinkin' cute kids!

April said...

sorry, We werent going to do it cause the kids were sick but we decided last second or I would of. next time I have you do it.

Jess said...

Cute pix April. And I must say, NOT EVEN RIGHT! How can you be so close to having that bady and look like you just started your pre. I end up looking like I ate 2 babies when I am only 5 months. Some people..... Anyway cute pix and sorry the kiddlest were sick. That is NO fun.

Jamie said...

Your so welcome. They pretty ok. I dont take pics though and you can tell :) cute family

Kristin said...

Cute pics! Jamie did a great job!

The Wiseman's said...

Cute pics your kids are getting so big!

Mindy said...

VERY cute!! The colors are so fun and soon enough Jax will have a whole shoot of his own.. I am volunteering to do it.. if you'll let me! :) The colors are so fun!

Crystal said...

Cute pics. I love them. I told you, you should have put Aidan in the diamond sweater vest. Love ya.