Wednesday, January 21, 2009

SUPER UNDERWARE

So today Aidan and Jerzee got new underware for there birthdays and Aidan put his on his head Well anything Aidan does Jerzee follows. So she put Aidans on. I have never laughed so hard Aidan Started chasing Jerzee and ran right into our couch I start laughing so I grab my camera and video. After awhile they played good and then Jerzee gets so mad and takes hers off and starts running after Aidan with her hand in a fist. They thought they were so funny. I never laughed so hard.

4 comments:

Cassie said...

I love this post!! Hilarious! It funny to see what a pair of underwear can bring to the imagination of kids.

Katie Lee said...

That's hilarious. good times. I hope my little boy gets a cute brother to play with and wear underwear on their heads.

Monica said...

Oh my goodness those pictures are hilarious! I hope you guys are doing good. I can't believe how big your kids are getting!

April said...

Love