Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Number test

Try this test without looking at the answers......it works!


Please don't look down until you do it, you'll love it I promise


GET A CALCULATOR (YOUR COMPUTER HAS ONE ON IT)


1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9


2) Multiply by 3 then


3) Add 3, then again multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the
calculator....)


4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number….


5) Add the digits together


Now Scroll down .............


Now with that number see who your true hero is from the list below:


1. Einstein

2. Nelson Mandela

3. Thomas Jefferson

4. Helen Keller

5. Bill Gates

6. Gandhi

7. George Washington

8. Thomas Edison

9. April Hart

10. Abraham Lincoln


I know....I just have that effect on people. One day you too can
be like me if you believe in yourself!


P.S... Stop trying different numbers. I am your hero, just deal
with it!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

You are a huge NERD!! But I love ya :)