Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Anniversary

oNe BoY.....
OnE gIrL.....
tWo HeArTs BeAtInG WilDy
I just wanted to wish my WONDERFUL husband a Happy 6th Anniversary. I love him so much. This past year we had been threw a lot. but, we grew together.
It made us stronger. He is such a wonderful dad. He has stepped up raising the kids with me working 2 jobs. He has done an awesome job. I can't wait to see what our live is like in 10 more years. Thank you for putting up with me this past year. I love you and happy anniversary babe.

3 comments:

Tara- said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! :) ONE MORE YEAR BITES THE DUST!!!

Kristin said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I hope it is very special and I hope this next year brings lots of joy! Love you guys!

Jamie said...

HARRY ANNIVERSARY!! You guys are super cute!