Tuesday, July 15, 2008

TAGGED

You have been tagged:

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and post their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

10 years ago I was a JR. in high school. I was dating Jeff on and off. I was going to the ATC for Hair.

2. What was on my to-do list for today?
Well, since we have been home from camping, I had to clean out the trailor. I have LOADS of laundry to finish from camping and need to pick up my house but it is really hard to do with my kids running around!

3. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire?
I would start by investing a bunch of money and then with the remainder, give some to family and friends and set up college savings accounts for my kids. Jeff and I would go to Sweden to visit everyone he taught on his mission.

4. 3 Bad habits...

1. Reading gossip! I am horrible. I am a hugh fan of twilight!
2. Swearing! I try so hard to keep it clean around my kids
3. Scrapbooking! I can't stop even if I am done with all my pages

5. . Places I have lived..... Roy, West Haven, and back at Roy. I know, it is such a wide range of places I have lived. Don't be jealous!(I will never get out of Roy)

6. Places I have worked... Jorgensen's book store, Dilly Dallys, Ben Franklins, and Debbie's Beauty supply

7. 3 Things people don't know about me....

1. I have never seen any of the Star Wars movies. I have just never had any interest in seeing any of them.
2. I have never broke a bone in my body (knock on wood!).
3. I used to HATE Christmas music! It would play EVERYWHERE I went starting in like July! It would drive me crazy! I of course like it now though. The inner Grinch is gone!

now I tag Kristin, Stacy, Rachael!!!!!!

2 comments:

White Family said...

April Don't you have 3 kids.

Tara- said...

Hi April Its Tara (Nebeker)Larson- how are you?