Monday, July 7, 2008

Memories

This seemed like a really fun thing to do...
I saw it on someone else's blog and thought I would give it a try. So please play because no one ever leaves comments! And it will only be fun if people play along. Thanks.
Here's how you do it-

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

5 comments:

stacy said...

the first time i really remember meeting you was at your and jeffs wedding. i had heard so much about you through allan from jeff, but i was yet to talk to you. i remember seeing you at your wedding and thinking, she is exactly who i pictured he would be with. you two just seemed to fit together so perfectly. now five years later look at your happy little life. it is funny how things bring you together, i am so glad that allan served with jeff and that we were able to become such great friends. if our husbands have done nothing else right in there life they have gave me a friend! youre awesome and i love ya!

The Eddy Editorial said...

I remember mini golfing as a neighborhood girls night out. I was with you and we hit it off because we have the same humor! Then you never talked to me again because you are clicky and part of that "club" lol!!!!

The Eddy Editorial said...

And all you do is call and call and call so then I have to pick up the phone and talk to you even tho we don't talk. And I have to play bunko and watch fireworks and paly games and go to dinner UGGGGGG I would hate to see what it would be like if we talked!

Cassie said...

I have quite a few memories with you. One of the funniest was when we went to your posse nights and I went riding horses with you. Somehow I ended up falling off one of the horses. You''d think I'd never been on a horse before. =)

Ashley said...

one of my first memories of you is from 7th grade. We had hung out a couple of times and then you invited me to go CHristmas Shopping with you and a family that you babysat for. We went out to dinner and then to Salt Lake to one of the malls. The mom of the family was so nice. I remember wanting to buy my mom a little thing, but didn't have quite enough money to buy it; she paid the difference! I thought that was soooo cool!
It is so funny! I can not believe how long we have known each other!