Saturday, February 26, 2011

meeting the NEWEST members of the fam

Tonight my dad wanted Us kids to meet his Fiancée Susan's family. We had dinner and let the grandkids play while us Adults played get to know you games. We had so much fun getting to know them. They are very NEAT people, and its kind of nice cause we know the same people. Susan has 6 kids all of them were there except for the one on his mission. But his cute girlfriend came instead. All the grandkids had fun getting to know MORE soon to be cousins too. Here is my dad and his cute Fiancée Susan.
Here we are sitting down for dinner. My dad wanted us to sit and mingle. 
It's nice cause all of them wee close to our ages. 
I went out in the hall after dinner and here where some of the grandkids playing... YES  9 of them were my dads grandkids but the one by Aspyn is one of Susan's grandkids. He was the first one hanging out with the kids but by half way threw the night the ALL of the kids were in the same room playing games together. They all like having them all there.
Here is me and my lil V-dawg (Victor). He is my lil buddy.
I love this boy. I wish he lived closer to me. Crystal that is a hint ;)
Here is us adults playing a game. We had to pick 2 of our favorite candies out of a bowl
and each one means something different. 
Most people had say something sweet about your spouse and
say something embarrassing about yourself.
but there were say 1 thing your family does together.
And then we played minute to win it. 
Here is the Oreo game..
And then see how many Oreo's you can stack up. 
GO Jeff, LOL He could only do 4.
Here is JC and his cute Girlfriend Lindsey. 
We just love lindsey and lindsey's boy Wyatt
  Dad and Susan congrats on your engagement!!!
We love you both and are so happy for the both of you....

2 comments:

Mindy said...

So happy for your dad!! She is a cute lady. How fun to get to add to your family that much and all at once!

Lindseylou said...

Ah thanks for the nice thoughts...not so much the very unflattering picture. Love you April; even though you always have that blasted camera in hand.