Friday, February 4, 2011

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS dAd

My dad has been in wood badge as LONG as I can remember. He got THE SILVER BEAVER AWARD from the Trapper Trails Council. I am so proud of him. There was a lot of people for my dad. (here are a couple of people that came Angie's lil family, JC and Lindsey, Crystal's lil family, My lil family, then you had ALL of my dads brothers and sister, Susan (aka My dad finace),and Her daughters and there husbands, Brannick Riggs family) Here is the Awards my dad got... The pin one is a little blurry sorry
 There is 1/2 of us that came.
 Here is my dad getting his award... WAY TO GO DAD. We all YELLED really loud at the end we asked if he could hear us and he said YES.   
 They put up these cute pictures of them aaaaahhhhhhhhh......
 Here he is waiting for them to take his picture
 I tried to ZOOM in to take his picture as he waited for everyone else name being called....
 I love my dad so much . DAD way to go  you are awesome....

3 comments:

Mindy said...

That is incredible!! Way to go dad Howe!!

Crystal said...

I am so proud of him. I STILL need you to email me the pics since my camera went all screw-y.

Julie said...

That's awesome! And to have so much support! I still can remember my dad in his scouting uniform. It's one memory I still have :-).