Thursday, December 8, 2011

Family Vaca to St George

On the Way to St. George. We went with Jeff's Family. Selean, Kevin, Curtis, Lindsey, Lance, Kristina, Evan, Parker. It was so much FUN.
I LOVE this kid so much. Just look at that face oh I could just kiss him.
My other HANDSOME boy. They were so good on the way down there 
We went on a hike as a family and look what we found. Aidan wanted to take it home with us.. 
Here is Our lil family pic on the hike. 
My stud man Jax 
Aspyn found this lizard and when we zoomed in on it. It looked like he was smiling. 
Awe. Cute couple. I love my man. smile Jax.
Ok now Jax will smile after we were done taking a pic of us together 
We swam almost everyday. It was so much fun to just lay by the pool. 
Aspyn is in the water fall. 
Paker (aka PK) and Jax floating in the Hot tub in Jaxon's lizard float 
My BIG beautiful BLUE eye BOY... 
We have never played shuffle board until we went down there and BOy it was a BLAST 
 
We went into town and found a Slash pad for the kids they had so much fun. 
 
 
Jeff's parents took the kids to the tuachan show. Little mermaid was playing there. They had a great time.
Here is a pic of Aspyn sitting by the horse statue on the way to tuachan. 
On the way home the GIRLS pasted out on Jax. I dont think Jax even minded. 
                         Thank you so much for the GREAT memories Selena and Kevin.

0 comments: