Wednesday, October 21, 2009

30 weeks



Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and he weighs almost 3 pounds. A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surroundshim,but that volume will decrease as he gets biggerand takes up more room in your uterus. His eyesight continues to develop,though it's not very keen; evev after he's born, he'll keep his eyes closed for a good part of the day. When he does open them, He'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400
vision which means he can only make out objects a few inches from his face.
I had my 30 week appt. today it went really good the baby is looking really good. He is weighing about 3 pounds and 14 ounces. So he is a big boy but all my kids are big so not a real shocker. The Dr was really surprise how active Jaxon was today. He kept kicking the heart monitor when the dr was trying to listen to him. The dr said he is going to be a GREAT soccer player. (Jeff will be so excited) They were telling me that they hospital is allowing 14 and older in but only 2 visitors in the room at all times and the 2 visitors will have a wrist band ( like a medical one) on an they have to stay the same at all times you can't change at all. But the hospital website says that 2 people can stay and when those 2 people leave 2 more can come. So who knows what will happen. I just can't believe that I have less than 10 weeks left. YAY Here is what I look like at 30 weeks

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Time has gone by so fast! Well, at least for me.. ;) What a good time of life.. enjoy it!

Mother Goose said...

You look GREAT! Glad everything is going well.

Stephanie said...

I'm up at St Mark's Hospital (Mountain Star) and they are not letting anyone under the age of 14 in unless it is something critical. as far as wristbands go...I havn't seen any yet. there are signs posted all over the hopital letting you know there can only be 2 visitors at a time but it doesn't say the same two...Good luck your looking great!