Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

It is so long but worth the read. Today we had such a great mothers day. We Went to the grave yard a took Grandma Cassie some flowers and Balloons. It was such a beautiful day. The kids had a blast seeing their cousins. here is some pictures of the day and a surprise.



and here is the BEST picture of the day.
Kristina, Tiffany and I. Kristina is having a baby boy (Parker) in Oct. and Tiffany is Due on Christmas eve. and Me I am due Jan 1. it was way cute how Jeff and I told selena and kevin. I wrote this poem saying this...
I do not have a face to see, or put inside a frame. Ido not have a soft cheeks to kiss, I don't have a name. You can't yet hold my tiny hands, 'nor whisper in my ear. It's still too soon to sing me a song, or cuddle me so near. But all will change come winter time, that's when they say I am due. I'll be your sixth grandchild; I can't wait till I meet you. All I ask between now and then is your patience while I grow. I promise I'll be worth the wait, because of all the love we'll know. So have a happy grandmother's day. a wish to you from me. I cannot wait to be a part of this great family!
and when tiffany read it she stopped on the grandchild part and look at sean. (* I knew something was up. I knew she was preggers). and she told sean to take keegans coat off and then said yours won't be the sixth it will be the seventh grandchild. ( keegan had a shirt that said I am going to be a big brother. Congrats tiff and sean we are so happy for you. this picture next is kristina she is so cute. She doesn't even have a belly untill she eats something so after dinner I told her to let me take a picture of her cute belly. before it goes away. she is 18 weeks along and tiny. I love it.
>

4 comments:

Mindy said...

That is so fun!!! I would love to do that with some of my "sisters"..

Laura said...

Congratulations on being pregnant, How fun!

Rachael said...

Congrats!! 4 will be a handful. I'm struggling with 3

Katie Lee said...

congrats! I love being preganant (I know... wierd... but it was such a great experience for me.) Maybe I will have to get crackin to have another one! then again... maybe we've got some time! :) haha!