Saturday, April 11, 2009

Where is JERZEE?????

So the other day I woke up about 4:30am and went to check on the kids. Well everyone was mine but I could not find Jerzee. I went to wake up Jeff so he could help me. Well we went downstairs and started looking and well this is what we found.......

Jerzee and Ruger get along so good. Ruger is the best dog. He will sit there and she will ride him like a horse or she will pull his ears and nothing will happen. Now if Aspyn comes and starts playing Ruger will just walk away. He doesnt want to play with her. It is so funny. we love this dog. He has been the best dog!!!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

How funny!

Butte Family said...

You are added to my blog!!!!! ;) and I am getting more CD's and I will get you one as soon as they are done!!! Loveya

Camille Parker said...

That is So cute!!! I luv it. I am also a dog lover. I get to sleep with my dog every night too!(even though Dusty complains). Sorry it took me so long to write to you!! I added you so now I can check out your blog all the time!!

Preston and Alex said...

Hey April! Will you ask crystal if i can be added to her blog so i can view it??? My email is ahansen2009@live.com Thanks girl! ;)