Monday, March 23, 2009

In memory


Remembering the lives of those we love.....This week is the week that I am constantly thinking about the MOST WONDERFUL LADY in my life.....My mom, Cassie A. Howe. She passed away 2 years ago, today (March 23, 2007). This week also is her birthday. She was born on March 26, 1953. My mom was such an inspiration to so many, and not just because of her LONG courageous battle with cancer. I can't remember a time in my life when she was negative about herself or others. She always had a smile on her face and followed it with a warm hug. She truly cared about EVERYONE in her life. If you had the opportunity of knowing her, than you can understand her love. She was truly amazing. She was always wild and crazy, but there was a serious side somewhere inside of her. She meant the world to me. I am so thankful for the gospel and the knowledge of eternal families. I can only pray that I can be just as amazing as she was. I love you mom

11 comments:

Webster Family said...

April,
I want you to know how much I truly loved your mom. She was such a wonderful person. I was so lukcy to know her.

Jamie said...

I wish I would have gotten to know her better. She is beautiful! I'm sorry you lost one of your best friends. Thats why we have eternal families! You will see her again! Love you!

Brandi said...

April, I'm sure today is a hard one for you. We loved your mom and what a wonderful person she was. What a blessing it was to know her. I pray that you can find some comfort in remembering how wonderful she was and what a great mother she was. I'm sure she's always watching over you and is so proud of you and your family.

Laura said...

Your Mom was such a special woman, as I'm sure you know! She was always so happy, I'll never forget her and the influence she has had on my life. Hang in there this week girl! Lots of love to you and your family.

Ashley said...

Your mom was a very special person! She has a very special spirit and had a way of touching people's lives. I hope you can find peace in knowing how much she loves you and is always watching over you and your family. Love you lots!

Kimberly said...

We are all thinking of the dear sweet lady who you are lucky to call your mom. Every so often i think of her and shed tears for how much i miss her!! She was a wonderful second mom to me!! I know my mom is having a hard day today as im sure you are!! Love you all very much!! :)

Rachael said...

What an amazing and strong woman your mother is and was, she fought a long hard battle and you all should be so proud to have her as your mom.

Jess said...

When someone you love becomes a memory.....that memory becomes a treasure.

Mindy said...

Hey sweetie!! Love that pic of your sweet mom and dad.. you guys are so blessed to have her as your mom!

Brookie said...

oh april...i am so sorry, i had no idea. she was a beautiful woman and sounds like an amazing mom. im sure you are just like her:)

The Weaver's said...

Oh how I love and miss your Mom. She was the sweetest, funniest lady ever. She was so courageous and postive throughout her fight. I am truly blessed to have known such a special person.