Monday, November 3, 2008

Volleyball


So I had a volleyball game on Saturday and the game was going great. I love playing volleyball. So the other team had a girl the same height as me. and I kept blocking her spikes and she was getting so mad at me. and I thought it was funny until I went up to block her again and her whole hand came over the net and slammed right into my thumb. Well I jammed my thumd a good one. and It hurts really bad. I really don't think how much you use your thumb until you get hurt. so I learned my lesson not to block every spike and not to piss off anyone when you are playing. Tonight I have a dodgeball game and I hope I can play tonight with a hurt thumb.

3 comments:

Alex said...

Hey April! I got a new blog....here it is aliinablog.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

OUCH! Halloween looked like it was lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

Ouch! You poor thing!!