Friday, June 13, 2008

Hubby Tag

1.What's his name? Jeffery K Hart
2. How long have you been together? 6 Years
3. How long did you date? 2 Months
4. Who eats more? Jeff, we call him the human garbage disposal.
5. Who said "I love you" first? I think I did
6. Who is taller? Jeff
7. Who sings better? I think we both sing pretty good
8. Who is smarter? He is by far
9. Who does the laundry? I do
10. Who does the dishes? I do
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
12. Who pays the bills? Jeff does
13. Who mows the lawn? I do I love yard work
14. Who cooks dinner? We both do
15. Who drives when you are together? Jeff
16. Who is more stubborn? I am by far
17. Who kissed who first? We both kissed
18. Who asked who out first? Jeff
19. Who proposed? Jeff
20. Who is more sensitive? I am but he is close
21. Who has more friends? I do (haha) I think we are the same
22. Who has more siblings? He does
23. Who wears the pants in the family? We both share them

I tag crystal, Kara, Kristin, Kariann, Missy, Jamie and anyone who wants to!!!!

0 comments: