Friday, May 23, 2008

Family pictures

we went to Layton park for mother's day to get our family pictures done. it was hard with the kids cause they wouldn't look at the camera together. one would look and the other one wouldn't or one would smile and the other wouldn't so we did our best it was fun!!! everyone as they would walk by and point when they saw jeffs whole family on the tree. they probably thought we would break it but nope it still stands to this day. ( or at least i hope i is still standing) lol



5 comments:

Cassie said...

Thanks for the post. I am glad that you found me. I think your family pictures turned out great. What a great mother's day present. Let's keep in touch. =)

The Weaver's said...

Darling pictures! You have a super cute family!

The Wiseman's said...

Ashlee and I were looking at your blog the other day and she said she wants to play with Aspyn! I can't believe she remembered her name. We will all have to get together again! Cute pictures, we are going to attempt family pictures next month. Wish me luck!

10zfam said...

super cute pics

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!! Your family is darling!